Friday, March 30, 2007

sex

I have sex. Like most people in my community. This poses a big risk to my health. I've been self destructive lately in the sense that I expose myself to infection. I'm hoping I'm not THAT unlucky. We'll know in a few days to a few weeks to a few months.... until then, I'll worry.

I realized that 3-somes can be very convenient. One person can fulfill the needs of the other that the other cannot. It works for all participants. The critical factor is that everyone has to like everyone else and that every minimum desire is fulfilled. It is quite a magical thing when everyone's expectations are met and exceeded. It could be the same for 4-somes and maybe 5-somes... more people will make the setup unwieldy. More factors will be at work and one bad thing can cost the enjoyment of all participants.

I've been to organized orgies. They're more exciting in theory than in practice. Mostly, it's just tiring. The enjoyment comes when you meet one or two really nice guys who also really like you back and you have a great time amongst yourselves. It's not a matter of attitude but a matter of real estate. One can only kiss another pair of lips fully, 3 can share a kiss but 4 is laughable. A guy has only one thingy, which he can only use with one orifice or share with a few tongues. One mouth, one hole, two hands and definintely, one body. My point is: what's the point of having an orgy?? I don't understand it.

In the end, it's still best with one other person who has your full attention, whose attention is on you the whole time. Where art thou, O Romeo?

1 comment: