Friday, March 30, 2007

Broken

It's such a cliche to have a really terrible time in your life when Murphy's Law takes over. My car's flat. The new 2nd-hand spare is flat. My cellphone, dropped for the Nth time, finally gave up and gave out on me. I have a spare old school Nokia 3110 with no charger. I have tartar and my gums are swollen. I've recently been dumped for someone else, for the first time. What a shitty moment.

On the bright side, I do have a car. I have phone credits and I have money to have my phone repaired. The phone was given to me by my dad as a Christmas gift more than a year ago. I have friends who still know my landline number. And most of all, I'm still hot.... which doesn't really amount to anything if I don't have anyone who thinks I'm hot as well.

I'm in love with love. Should I stop? What's the remedy to a lifetime overdose of hollywood happy endings??

No comments: